Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Greeny 9; Harmonious Cahaya Negeri Beach


For this time, I went to visit a beach area that I think is quite different from others. because it is an area filled with mangrove swamp plants, causing the beach to be quite different from other normal beaches. As always, the sound of the waves and the gentle breeze of the beach kept me drifting off into another dimension full of peace and tranquility. I also walked around the area to observe the plants and small animals that were there.


Fortunately, I got to see the young mangroves near the water's edge for the first time. When I see them, I wonder if they will mature into their parents. Become a sturdy tree that can withstand the assault of the waves. I simply hope that they will be given the chance to develop further.



 

4 comments:

Fionaa said...

Will go here when I have time later. Thnkyou for the recommendation

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

WOWWW AMAIZINGGG!!!!

Mesh said...

Lovely sea. nice !!

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...