Monday, May 29, 2023

Greeny 8; Soothing Kuala Tahan National Park

I may claim that this was my first brief visit to the magnificent Pahang National Park. Here, I can still witness a large number of plant and animal species that have escaped the brutality and greed of humans. I could immediately feel the relaxation and the coolness of nature as I moved into the interior of the place. Together with the sounds of insects and animals, the serene aroma of nature transports me into its tranquilly. As long as I was present, there was only one emotion I could feel: a hope that everything will endure and be protected from the hands of rapacious crooks. O nature, may you be able to survive.
 

5 comments:

Fionaa said...

Woww what a nice place to go.

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog!!

Anonymous said...

nice picture nice place, very good

Mesh said...

Definitely will come to this place because "nature is calling me"

Zima said...

Nature lover

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...