Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Greeny 10; The Covert Congkak River


My journey this time brought me to a serene river location. I was fortunate that there weren't many people around at the time, so I could explore the area's natural setting. Gratitude was the first emotion that I ever experienced. We should be grateful that there are still stunning places like these, which are still well-preserved despite being often frequented by people. Even though I can't afford it, I want to construct a house there and spend the rest of my life interacting with nature since the air is so pure and there are sounds of insects and flowing water nearby.

 

6 comments:

Fionaa said...

Woww what a good place to healing

Anonymous said...

Feel like I am there🏞️

Anonymous said...

that is a good place to release stress

Mesh said...

i retweet what previous anon said because yeah i agree with them

Zima said...

Nak ke sini jugak...huhuhu

Anonymous said...

nice view

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...