Saturday, May 20, 2023

Greeny 7; Sedative Redang Beach


 We all occasionally experience challenging and depressing circumstances since we are regular people. But for me, I believe that the lushness and splendour of the natural world might help to alleviate our grief. Thus, following a gut feeling, I headed to an island that has long been a popular destination for travellers. But I've never been here before, and I am now.

I decide to try relaxing my feelings. I keep track of all the occurrences and moods in nature. You are not alone, let go of your composure, a soft wind said as it embraced and hugged my shoulders, perhaps attempting to calm me down. My anxious heart seems to be responding to and being persuaded by the sound of the waves smashing. The warm beach sand comforted me and gave me a sense of relief, while the leaves of the coconut tree frequently swayed as if they were attempting to console. Probably all of my statements are simply the result of emotional state at the time. However, let me continue to believe that this is God's way of persuading my restless heart, which is by creating nature for me to enjoy.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so nice…

Anonymous said...

I've wanted to go there for a long time!!

Anonymous said...

Can’t wait to be there tooo!

Anonymous said...

nice blog, i will put the place in my list

Mesh said...

Would love to come here!

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...