Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Greeny 6; The Mighty Tahan Mountain



My next quest led me to a mountain that was covered by several local myths and folktales. It is unquestionably not an easy adventure because it is the tallest peak in Peninsula Malaysia. We also trekked in the dark since we wanted to view the sunrise from the top of the mountain, which meant we had to hike early in the morning. In fact, I spotted a plethora of plant and bug species that I had never seen before throughout our ascent to the peak. However, I failed to capture it on video since I was too exhausted and just concerned with reaching the summit as soon as possible. However, the mood that I recorded in my mind while ascending the mountain is something I will never forget.


We eventually made it to the summit to see the dawn after a challenging trek filled with breathtaking natural marvels. Despite the fact that I had seen the aura of the morning before, this time was quite different. Observing the darkness of nature as it slowly started to be lightened by the sun and doing so from the top of the mountain truly gave rise to an emotion that I am unable to describe. I was only able to capture this little video clip to serve as a remembrance, and I know that I won't be able to repeat this event again any time soon.








 

6 comments:

Fionaa said...

Amazing view

Anonymous said...

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Anonymous said...

Such a breathtaking scenery

Anonymous said...

Really breathtaking vieww!! Love this

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there's a place like this in Malaysia.

Mesh said...

Lovely place

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...