Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Greeny 4; Lovely Kuala Gandah




This time, I went to investigate a location that I believe is packed with adorable and funny creatures. Since it is quite challenging to encounter him in public areas, it is not surprising that this is my first experience engaging in activities with elephants. In addition to feeling happy to see them, when I first saw them, I also felt pain and sympathy for them in my heart. I wondered how some people could treat animals with such cruelty by hunting and murdering them.




In addition to giving them food and witnessing the elephant performance, we got the chance to observe the care centre personnel clean the animals. It reminds me of Carrie Junior's soap ad as I see them enjoy themselves while taking a bath, hehe. I am happy that they are safe from the fear of merciless hunters since I see how nicely they are cared for. I want to express my gratitude to the personnel of this care facility for giving this threatened creation of god the chance to experience solace for the rest of their life. I sincerely hope that more people will be able to appreciate and love this lovely creatures more~


 














 

No comments:

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...