Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Greeny 5; Restful Kenyir Lake

 


My natural inclinations drive me to continue my environmentally friendly journey to one of Southeast Asia's biggest artificial lakes. I discover there is not just a lake, but also a number of little islands as I investigate. There are many visitors who like participating in adventurous sports like kayaking, snorkelling, and others. I would rather pick a quiet spot where I can relax and take in the surrounding natural environment~



I positioned the rod to capture fish as I watched the movement of the nearby plants and animals as well as the flow of the river. I didn't able to catch any fish that day, so perhaps it wasn't my fortunate day. But the enjoyable part for me is that while I'm there, I can enjoy the sound and feel of nature. In densely populated metropolitan settings, it is impossible to get a sense of serenity and peace. No matter where I go, I know I'll always remember how tranquil this place makes me feel~

No comments:

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...