Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Greeny 3; Mysterious Tempurung Cave

 


Because I had never seen a true subterranean environment before, my next excursion was really more thrilling for me. Prior to this, I had only imagined and watched television. I could sense a weird and amazing vibe embracing me when I came in front of this cave door. I have the impression that this cave has a rich past that we don't fully understand.



The mystery components that were discovered in the cave add to its magnificent beauty. The extra lights there created a strong vibe that made me feel as though I was in an another dimension of world. This, is indeed able to open people's eyes about how great the creation and existence of nature is~

No comments:

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...