Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Greeny 2; Enchanting Mirror Lake



This time, my quest went on to a relatively obscure location. We have to travel down a somewhat unusual tunnel passage before we can enjoy the magnificence of the Mirror Lake. I can remark that the path is somewhat frightful but not really difficult. My eyes were captivated by the large lake that was encircled by caverns and hills as I arrived at the end of the tunnel. My heart is moved by an entrancing peace as a result of the green surroundings. I'm sure I'll miss it, though~



You may determine for yourself from this recording just how stunning the surroundings are, especially if you go there and have a personal experience.

No comments:

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...