Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Greeny 1; Magical Rainbow Waterfall



We were presented with the wave of the sun that had just awoken from its nap before reaching the peak of the rainbow waterfall. It allowed me to briefly decompress and forget about the stresses of life. I had time to breathe deeply and enjoy the smells of a natural environment free from human disturbance~



My heart felt as though it were being touched by nature the first time I beheld its beauty. My body felt as though it were floating in the water due to the waterfall's surreal environment.  Visitors' chuckles add the element of joy to the atmosphere. The scent of nature, which appears to shimmer green, is too beautiful to be put into words. There is no doubt that this is not my final visit~


  
Here are some footage that I may capture to preserve a memory~








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lurveee

About me; GreenyAinul

 I am GreenyAinul; love to enjoy seeing how nature evolves and moves because I want to better understand their emotions and become one with ...